As we age, we lose volume due to collagen breakdown, fat loss, bone shrinkage and loss of skin health and elasticity.
This can make one look tired and haggard.
Dermal Filler is excellent in replacing lost volume to lift and contour.
The results are instantaneous.
Dermal Filler is commonly used for:
- Filling undereye hollows to refresh a look
- Lip enhancement
- Augment cheek contours and lift sagging cheeks
- Accentuate the chin for better facial balance and symmetry
- Define a jawline and lift sagging jowls
- Filling in acne scars or dents in the skin
- Filling in deep lines and wrinkles
- Filling in nasolabial folds
- Filling in marionette lines
- Augmenting the nose
- Filling temples and forehead to lift sagging brows and diminish deep lines
Results are instantaneous with minimal downtime.
Depending on how the fillers are used, one can look rejuvenated, younger and more attractive.
Dermal filler can last from 9 months to 2 years.
Who it is for
Anyone that has concerns of volume loss can benefit from dermal filler to restore lost volume, lift and contour.
Dermal filler can also enhance and accentuate features of the face for beautification and rejuvenation.