Life is all about balance. Many people would like to turn back the clock and so that they can both look and feel younger. They are looking for something that can provide more dramatic results than a non-invasive treatment. That being said, many of those same people are not ready to undergo surgery. FaceTite is a great option that provides dramatic results without the downtime and other downsides associated with surgery. It is highly effective at making the face look younger and can also be used to tighten the skin of other small areas of the body.
What is FaceTite?
This treatment has been referred to as the ‘instant facelift.’ This is because the skin tightening happens right away, although full benefits may not be visible until the swelling goes down. This can take up to one week to happen. The best thing about the treatment is that it can tighten the skin on your face or other small target areas by up to 40% instantly.
If the initial skin tightening isn’t enough, there is also the added bonus of collagen production happening after treatment. Over a month or so after treatment, your body will be busy creating new collagen, something that most experts agree is the key to youthful and healthy skin. Essentially, your results just keep getting better and better!
How Does FaceTite Work?
Radiofrequency energy is used to complete this treatment. A special cannula is inserted into the treatment area by way of a tiny surgical opening. The procedure is considered to be minimally-invasive. Radiofrequency energy is delivered by this cannula. It liquefies excess fat in the area, making it easy to gently suction it out. This energy is also what causes your body to kick its collagen production into overdrive. During your treatment, the temperature of your skin is carefully monitored to ensure your comfort and your safety.
Common treatment areas for this procedure include the jowls, neck, cheeks, forehead, and nasolabial folds. At your consultation, we can discuss which areas to target in order to give you your desired look.
What to Expect with FaceTite
This procedure is done in the comfort of our office. You will not need to plan on staying overnight. Typically, this treatment can be completed in approximately an hour. Downtime is minimal. Most people resume their normal activities within a week. You may need to miss up to a week of work, but this depends on your job. Specialized aftercare instructions will be provided to ensure you get the best possible results.
In almost all cases, one treatment of FaceTite is enough to get a person to their desired results. In cases of severe skin laxity, more than one session may be recommended. This is something to be discussed at the initial consultation. Your results will this treatment will last approximately five years. This is comparable to a ‘mini-facelift.’
The Benefits of FaceTite
Still on the fence about FaceTite? Wondering what exactly it can do for you? There are many benefits associated with this treatment option, including:
- It can be customized: You can address your personal problem areas with this treatment. FaceTite can be used on a variety of areas and customized to give you the best possible results.
- It is incredibly safe: Several safety precautions are built-in to the device used in FaceTite. The heat and energy being applied through the cannula are constantly monitored, ensuring that you are getting a treatment that is both effective and safe.
- Results are dramatic and improvement can be seen right away: This is the most powerful non-surgical face tightening procedure out there. You will see an improvement right after your treatment and the results will just keep improving during the following weeks.
- There are no scars left behind: One of the biggest downsides of a facelift is that there is usually a scar. Although steps are taken to minimize or hide the scar, many people are still bothered by this. There is no scar left behind when you have a FaceTite treatment.
- You can bounce back quickly: Yet another huge benefit this treatment has over surgery is the recovery period. If you are someone who wants to achieve dramatic results but cannot afford to miss weeks of work, this may be the perfect solution for you.
Who is the Ideal Candidate for FaceTite?
Generally speaking, the ideal candidate is a man or woman bothered by skin laxity and drooping. They are people who are seeking more dramatic results than are typically offered by completely non-invasive treatments, such as microneedling. At the same time, they are not prepared to have plastic surgery in order to achieve their goals. Many people find that a FaceTite procedure can delay their need for a traditional facelift.
Get in Touch with Us for More Information
Learn more about FaceTite and what it has to offer by reaching out and making an appointment with Hush by Dr. Rose. At our convenient location in Vancouver, our caring and devoted team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!